Do you ship?
- No, I do not ship. According to Michigan Cottage Food Law, a home baker, like myself, is not allowed to ship to customers. However, don’t be confused. You are allowed to buy from me, pick them up in person and ship them to a friend or family member!
Where are you located?
- I am located in Chesterfield, MI.
Are your cookies nut free?
- My Sugar Cookie ingredients are as follows: Flour, EGGS, butter, sugar, artificial vanilla extract, baking powder, and salt. (add brown sugar and chocolate chips for the Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- My icing ingredients are as follows: Powdered sugar, MILK, light corn syrup, food coloring.
- SO, as you can see my cookies are nut free, HOWEVER, I want to make sure everyone knows that my home is NOT nut free.
Do you make gluten free/dairy free cookies?
- As of right now, I have not had time to try out new recipes. So no I do not make gluten or diary free cookies. But I would like to be able to accommodate these dietary restrictions in the future!
What are your cookie prices?
- I take pride in customizing orders to each customer’s preferences, so prices do vary. However, you can get an idea of my prices on the Contact Me page. And feel free to send me a message with what you are looking for to get a more specific price quote!
Can your cookies be frozen?
- YES!!! If frozen properly the cookies freeze really well!!! — Tutorial Available Soon!
Got more questions? Send me a message via the Contact Me page!